Damascus Steel Ring for Men (SKU: DR-001)
Whats is Damascus Steel?
Damascus steel is an ancient art form. This blacksmith alloy is made using two types of Surgical and Fine Stainless steel that are layered in 100 alternating layer and then worked. It is then twisted and folded to make different patterns. It was used in Japan originally to make blades for knifes and swords
How to Find My Finger size?
Things You’ll Need
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- The number you’ll get will be Inner Circumference of your ring.
- Match your number with this CONVERSIONS TABLE and know your size.
How to Order Ring?
Click on the following “CLICK HERE TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT ” button and send us your size (USA & CANADA)
Normally, processing time is 2 to 3 weeks and M.S.C.W’s representative will keep customer updated until shipped.